Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't seen a thread like this yet, so I would love to see everyones plakats! I love them! So show them off!

Here are mine!

Kinzoku

Sakura

Blinky

·
Registered
975 Posts
This is Hurley - who unfortunately passed earlier this year :(. He was a Giant Salamander HMPK.
I miss him. He was gorgeous and fiesty!

I got my mom a lavendar and white HMPK but don't currently have a pic of him to share. If I can get a hold of one, I'll post it as well.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
this is Lulu. :U my true Plakat.

this is Stephano, my HMPK:

he's super skittish, so pictures of him don't really exist. 8I

and this is Fritter. she's the PK i'm adopting from a friend in Ohio. :U she's coming along in August. :B

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Junglist you have some amazing plakats! Everyone has beautiful plakats, but I love your marbles junglist!

·
Registered
258 Posts
my plakats

Here's my dragon plakat -- the red one.

and I just picked up this guy today -- he had been at petsmart for over a month. I cannot wait to see how he colors up with new quarters and decent eats!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
<-- My boy Dizzy here is a HMPK. I'll attach a few more pictures though

·
Registered
960 Posts
This is my Fern <3
He is a HMPK! I want another, but they are impossible to find where I am. And unfortunately I am paranoid with Aquabid :-?

·
Registered
116 Posts

Kobe. I don't know what to call his coloring. he's black with little greenish highlights, ha ha. White tips of his ventrals and he's a halfmoon double tail plakat.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Junglist I would kill for that blue and white male plakat in the 14th pic.. well for a few of yours :)
#14 was my first Aquabid fish purchase from Thailand just last week, it sucks I won't get to see that fella till next month cause the next import shipment to the U.S. is on the 24th

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh junglist I know how you feel! My first import comes at the same time! So excited! I won him in the raffle. I should post him..

·
Registered
975 Posts
Here's a pic of my mom's pk, Shamu.
By the way, I didn't know plakats would do this but he recently beat himself up big time. My parents went out of town and turned the A/C off. I went in and the temp in the house was 85. I checked his tank and his temp was at at least 87 if not higher due to the heater in there that makes it a couple degrees higher than the surrounding temp.
here he is after he did that to himself. Poor guy!
When we go on vacation in July I'll make sure my parents don't leave the A/C completely off and remove his heater.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
This is my unnamed boy... who I didn't mean to get. It was hard to tell in the tank, they were all labeled as females... uh huh.. how I got both of mine.
Anyways, unnamed youngish boy. His prolific nesting, first clue, couldn't see a definite spot, second clue.. ventrals, Sakura spelled it out for me

And this is, was PK. Poor boy. He had parasites, I had ordered medicine, but it arrived about three days after he passed :( He was my first PK and MG.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts