Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plant Green Beak Parking meter Pet supply
This is my betta juice . I have had him for little over a month . When I first got him his fins weren’t as ragged and this red dot appeared . Mind you I did change the tank around a lot putting real plants and trying to make everything suitable . He has had two of these red dots , the first one just appeared and disappeared and then his fins started doing better . Then this one appeared just yesterday . I have used beta fix and read how bad it was and stopped and tried aquarium salt , and dark water leaf extract and cappatta leaves , like natural stuff . He has no sharp objects and stays with one snail currently in a 5 1/2 gallon tank . I have been reading and trying to educate myself on everything and even thought this could be a anchor worm or something of sort but it’s only on his fins . The water parameters are good , and I try and keep the tank clean and honestly may have over cleaned once or twice but add beneficial bacteria , things for nitrite , and nitrate , stress coat etc . I got him from pet smart and I’m just scared I’ve hurt him or he’s just sick . Please anything would be helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts