Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hooray!!! Success!!! Thank you so much Tourmaline!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
They look good @dargent!

Tourmaline, could you do three of my bettas? I'm willing to pay 1$ for each fish if that's ok with you? If it's not enough that's ok!

So the first one is Fonce he is a "kio" copper butterfly. Or used to be a butterfly, he still technically is but his white band is slowly turning black like the rest of him.

The 2nd one if Junior. He is a Yellow salamander EEHMPK.

The 3rd one is royal. He is a blue butterfly HM.

If you have any more questions just ask! I'm willing to pay anytime, so just shoot me a PM with your paypal address. If you want me to PM you just let me know!

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,506 Posts
I couldn't remember if you are doing any rescue? People could donate as a "gift" and you could put the funds toward that. Or if you're not you could turn around and donate to someone who is. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well, I've spent about $100 on medications for a rescue who won't get any better, if that counts. I don't know if you ever read about Sebastian, but he has some kind of very resistant fin rot that hasn't responded to any medications on the market.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
If you want to donate, just PM me after I finish it and you're satisfied with the size and coloration. I'm going to start working on the rest now. Nova, I'll do yours tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Thanks Tourmaline! They look fantastic! Had to mess with the coding on my signature a bit but yay! Now I have little signature babies <3

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi Tourmaline! Back again :p wondering if you can use my existing sig and add my new boy; Enzo?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Gasp! Why didn't I see this sooner?!
I'm not gonna bother with my marble, he's still changing colors lol.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
After these last three, I need a break for a bit. There's of personal issues I'm dealing with at the moment, and it's getting a little difficult to bring myself to make these. Sorry for not keeping up with requests, I'll try to get to them today.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thank you so much Tourmaline, sorry to burden you with a request. I hope things work out and you feel better soon.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I have been waiting for one of these to come up again! I can't believe I didn't see it sooner! You take your break, though. If you decide to do more, here are pictures of my three bettas.
Squirt:

Eric (he's usually blue and has messed up vents):

Apollo:

Take your time, and if you don't want to make any more, don't.

·
Registered
52 Posts
@Tourmaline, I love your artwork!! I've been seeing the sig bettas around the site and didn't know where they came from. If you decide to do this again sometime, I will be all over it. I hope you're feeling better!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts