Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sky had been living with my parents while I went to school, because I was worried to move his Walstad NPT. He started tail biting and his plants weren't doing well in my parents' super soft water, so I took the jump and brought him up to school with me. Since he's been here, he and his plants have been absolutely flourishing.

This is him right after I brought him here (2/22/12), so before:

And his plants right after I brought him here (2/22/12):

And here he is now! And his plants now. :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Very nice! :D Is it me or is his body really long?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
his fins healed up nicely
Yes!!! They healed really quickly, and no more fin biting!

MaisyDawgThirteen said:
Very nice! :D Is it me or is his body really long?
Maybe! Haha. He's always been really small... he's way smaller than Mr. Fish was. So maybe his tinyness makes his body look especially long. I never noticed that. XD

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Wow amazing! Can you help me out with my tailbiter he just started doing it yesterday

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow amazing! Can you help me out with my tailbiter he just started doing it yesterday
Oh no! Sky wasn't too hard to fix... he went from being in a low traffic area at my parents' house, to a high traffic area (right next to our computers in the living room) under a window. I open the blinds every morning for him, his plants, and my parade rose. So he gets to have changing shadows and his plants make tons of oxygen bubbles when the sun is hitting them for him to play in. My boyfriend also likes to put his face right up to the glass and talk to Sky. Sky seems to like that a lot. He does a dance. XD

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Oh no! Sky wasn't too hard to fix... he went from being in a low traffic area at my parents' house, to a high traffic area (right next to our computers in the living room) under a window. I open the blinds every morning for him, his plants, and my parade rose. So he gets to have changing shadows and his plants make tons of oxygen bubbles when the sun is hitting them for him to play in. My boyfriend also likes to put his face right up to the glass and talk to Sky. Sky seems to like that a lot. He does a dance. XD
Thanks! Yeah I think he just needs more attention and more lighting

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hes amazing, i love his colors. The black eye looks kinda creepy though. just saying
LOL. I see your point. hahaha. It's not pure black in person like that, rofl. You can see his pupils ;) I love his colors, too. :) Thank you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts