Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Loki, who is impossible to snag a good picture of, so this is the best I've gotten so far. He's a delta tail male, and he is my favorite little frost giant :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He does look beautiful. Frost giant is the right term too...is he green? He looks like a grey, green butterfly!
More of a greenish-purplish blue (mainly blue), with his frosty tips. I WISH he was green, but they didn't have any green bettas, and I just feel in love with this handsome fella <3

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He's beautiful! Frost Giant is the perfect way to describe him!

·
Registered
675 Posts
They do a really good job letting know displeasure, don't they!
I bet he's gorgeous with all those colors flared...too bad he won't cooperate!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
:)He reminds my of my Halfmoon, though I don't know why. He doesn't have white, but instead he has red. I guess he looks the same otherwise.

·
Registered
675 Posts
They are really good at showing their displeasure, aren't they? I never thought a fish could show such emotion or that I would feel like they are part of the family...

I bet he looks gorgeous flaring all those colors! Too bad he won't cooperate for the camera.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Haha...gotta love it when you're phone freezes up so you think first message got lost!
I am always on lookout for a true green...I've seen 2 on aquabid...the 2nd was a greyish green butterfly Over Half Moon...he was a new type of dragon and was selling for 150$ on Buy It Now!
I normally don't like dragons but he was perfect...I still dream of him...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha, yeah, he's got SUCH an attitude! While my boyfriend and I were out at a movie last night, our two roommates were freaking out, thinking he had died, 'cause he was floating about the top of his temporary bowl, being all mopey and such, and not even reacting to there apparent pokes and prods of the glass.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I have one like that! Daffodil will lay on the sand at bottom of his tank, fins spread out as if he were sunbathing! My kids will start poking at the tank and scream "he's dead!" I go toward the tank and he pops up and swims to the front as if a movie director just yelled "cut" at the end of filming his death scene!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aw! My roommates were apparently coming up with a plot to cover up their murder by "negligence" by running to a ghetto pet store near us that stays open late in order to replace him, but then at some point, Loki decided to float at a different corner of his bowl, relieving the roommates of the pressure of murdering my baby.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Heehee! What personality! That's why I love them. They are more than a fish...I think they would follow us around the house like cats or dogs and steal things/play tricks on us like ferrets do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts