Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name's Briana. I'm sixteen (turning seventeen in two days) My brithday is on December 11th....I got into betta keeping on an impulse buy. I know thats kind of the worst way, however i soon after i found this site and joined, I relized what i needed to do to make my betta's happy ^^. My hobbies include Anime and Manga, Video games, Writing, drawing and Baking.

I'm still in high school, a junior, and taking the culinary program that my high school offers. My goal in life is to be a baker, and hopefully one day own my own bakery. Ever since i got started in anime. (somewhere around sixth grade) I've always enjoyed learning what I can about japan. I'm also into spanish and enjoy the language as well as their music.

I'm still new to betta fish keeping, and I would love to take any tips people can give me. ^^

·
Banned
27,608 Posts
Hi, Briana. Nice to meet you! I've been to Japan and loved it. I also took 3 years of Spanish but don't speak it very well. lol

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Welcome to the forum! ^^ Love your bettas' names... Neji and Itachi are two of my favourite characters XP

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you saw Neji you'd understand why I named him that. He's got a purpleish hue to him ^^ all i could think of was the byakugan.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
You should post pictures, if you haven't already 8)

Edit- nope, think I found the thread. I'm lookin' now.

Hah, he is purpley :p Itachi's gorgeous, too.

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
Nice to meet you Briana....welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping...it a great hobby to be a part of......

Be sure and ask all the questions you need to...we are here to help....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts