Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! So as a few of you may have noticed, I have a small Betta Cube that is far from being the best home for my Betta, but I try my best. I will be moving in May into my own place, and out of residence, so I intend to be buying a new tank for him! I'm not really sure how big of a tank I want... probably either 5 or 10 gallons, as both of those are good bedroom sizes right? Could I fit a 10 gallon on a desk? I only have my laptop and books.. Haha.

Anyways! Now you know where I want to put the tank, as I won't have a dresser, or much space for a table thing... but I would like some help finding a nice tank for him! Any and all help would be appreciated, so if you want to just tell me what type of tank you have, or post links to tanks either in stores or online, I don't really care, because I'll look it all up :) I prefer glass over acrylic, and I don't mind if it's open or if it has a hood... my current bowl has a top, but it has a big hole in the middle (which I cover when not in the room for an extended period of time, no worries, he can't get out!) so that's fine too.

Sooo ... what type of tank do you have, and what sort of tanks do you like or recommend? Thanks! :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow thanks guys! Any more suggestions? I won't have space for a dresser or other furniture in my room, so it'll have to go on my desk... Tho I'll remember that about the dresser for future reference! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.