Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here are some pretty betas I found heehee fortunately I couldn't get one cause I bought a 40gallon for my goldfish (petco is having their dollar per gallon sale so go now if you want a tank!) so enough talking here are the beauties sadly I suck at taking pix lol sorry for the blurryness

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And another one! My little brother liked this one lol and the first one without him I can't find any pretty Bettas at petco lol aquabids a different story XD

·
Registered
109 Posts
Our Annapolis Petco has a similarly gorgeous selection! I was absolutely blown away when I went in to browse, especially considering the meager selection and poor condition of the bettas at the nearby Petsmart.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ive noticed that petsmart NEVER has a good selection!! They have a lot of fish but they are either ALL VT or ALL one color maybe 2. They never have anything special such as EE or HM. Usually a bunch of blue VT or one or 2 CT but never anything unique. Not that they aren't ALL awesome fish but Petco usually has a bunch of different tail types and colors!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Actually, the Petsmart near me does have different tail types and EE's, but a small selection of each and they don't look like they're in very good shape. I found a dead fish yesterday walking through. :/

This is compared to the Petco, where they have a really passionate fish guy and a stunning selection that puts even the LFS to shame. (Of course, the LFS has them beat on everything else aquatic.) It really makes me wonder where they get their stock.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ive noticed that petsmart NEVER has a good selection!! They have a lot of fish but they are either ALL VT or ALL one color maybe 2. They never have anything special such as EE or HM. Usually a bunch of blue VT or one or 2 CT but never anything unique. Not that they aren't ALL awesome fish but Petco usually has a bunch of different tail types and colors!
I got my Dumbo from Petsmart, he's quite amazing if i might say so, although one of his ventral fins is a little messed up. He's still adorable. But the petsmart where i live is also better then our petco. It's alot cleaner and our petco fish section always has a bunch of dead fish in the tank that they never seem to get rid of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.