Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Bettas..a mix of em
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to see the local importer near me ( OcShrimps.com ) is his website. He has such an amazing sorority tank with all types of females in it- koi,fancy,dragon,samurai,galaxy, etc. I managed to take better pictures this time around but you will see some blurry females. Thought i would share it so yall can see a sorority tank with many females in it.

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures as much as i do. Ill be getting a female from his sorority tank next weekend just hope they arent on hold from being sold online.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Went to see the local importer near me ( OcShrimps.com ) is his website. He has such an amazing sorority tank with all types of females in it- koi,fancy,dragon,samurai,galaxy, etc. I managed to take better pictures this time around but you will see some blurry females. Thought i would share it so yall can see a sorority tank with many females in it. View attachment 1027049 View attachment 1027050 View attachment 1027051 View attachment 1027052

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures as much as i do. Ill be getting a female from his sorority tank next weekend just hope they arent on hold from being sold online.
So cool! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts