Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my little side-blotched lizard, Sozan, outside for a while today. Since he's been cooped up in the house for a while as I've been busy dealing with my sick leopard gecko, Freckles, I thought he would enjoy getting some fresh air for once. I managed to snap these two pictures of him before he started trying to run off and I had to bring him in, so I thought I would share. They're such cute little things, and make great pets uvu

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's an orange throat side-blotched lizard c:
And rmarkham, they really aren't too much different than geckos - food and cagewise his care is very similar to my leopard geckos. I'd say they're pretty amazing little things, if you're interested in them I would definitely looking into one. <3

·
Registered
742 Posts
He's an orange throat side-blotched lizard c:
And rmarkham, they really aren't too much different than geckos - food and cagewise his care is very similar to my leopard geckos. I'd say they're pretty amazing little things, if you're interested in them I would definitely looking into one. <3
I'd love a leo! And I'm sure I'll have a lizard one day.. when I have a house.. I already have 8 geckos, 2 hams, and 3 fish tank haha.

I hate crickets and bugs with legs though... hence why I keep Rhac geckos.. they don't like crickets for the most part, and their diet is mostly Allen Repashy's diet.

Lizards always look so serious.. I love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts