Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ive been condition my red grizziled ct over a month and my orange hmpk femal shes also been conditioning over a month introduced to spawn tank at 9am hes loose shes in popbottle he already started building a fairly nice bubblenest .

So method used was shallow pan also used Betta Breeding Elitebettaway by Franz3877 <here is the link http://www.bettas4al....php?f=6&t=9055 and a lot of doubting from me what i hope to achieve from this spawn some red/ orange marbles in f2. Was also gonna use limiting the fry method
Conditioning foods hikari frozen blood worm atsons betta pro plecoaine kens beefheart kens earthworm and kens green crumbles i call it fry crack Fry foods that will be used microworms viniger eels bbs and decaps.
ok here are the pics

the male

the female she did not want her pic taken its the best i could get

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hopefully it works out the male from those orange hmpk are eggeaters the both of them im gonna try artifical hatching a marbled orange siblings. to my female
so in the event it doesnt work out the runner up is from evilvogs spawn shes orange red hmpkpk giant here her pic she arrived yesrturday and is doing great it will take a month to condition her becauce i think shes only 4months old. heres her pic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.