Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry I didn't clean the heater well enough and you all got ich to begin with.

I'm sorry salt and heat didn't work. I'm sorry that the heater malfunctioned and almost all of you died from cold after I'd decided to start treating you with medicine. Maybe the temperature change and the medicine combined were too much for you, you were only a few days old, or maybe the ich and the cold... I don't know. I wish there was more I could have done.

I'm mostly sorry to the 10 or so left over who I culled. I couldn't watch you half-swim covered in parasites anymore.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
That's too bad... sorry for your loss spawn.
Have you thought of using Aquari-sol? It's very hard to find anymore but very effective. I use it on my water along with my conditioner and a lot of breeders swear by it.
Bought my last bottle through eBay.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
RIP Spawn! I knew as soon as I looked at the title. I'm sorry for the loss and hope to see a new beginning of other little wrigglers.

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
Sorry Green Tea :( :(

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. It was a really bad feeling. One of those give up keeping betta and all fish moments. But I feel better now, that passed and I'm determined to breed gorgeous marbles again.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
I'm glad to hear that you were able to rebound from that! I felt the same way when a high majority of my fish died one time. Then I went away from fishing for about a month or two and I still regret that!

Anyway, How is the other spawn?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts