Betta Fish Forum banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

· Registered
3,551 Posts
Oh, ok. Can you get the starter of this contest to tell us?

· Registered
3,551 Posts
Okay! :)

· Registered
3,551 Posts
That's a good idea! How do you give rights?

· Registered
Tao: Butterfly Halfmoon, Ivan: Kitty!, Firefly: TB Horse<3
3,607 Posts
Well, by law, once you take a picture, you already own it and own the rights. No one else can use it...legally.

I'm not 100% clear on this, but you can PM them, saying that they own the picture. As long as they have your consent, they should be good. Giving consent and rights isn't very difficult, I've done it. Such as, if you submit a photo for something, they will have a banner or caption saying "By uploading, you are agreeing to send the rights of the photo to ____". It's usually that easy.

· Registered
3,551 Posts
Thank you Bailmint!

I can't wait Indigo Betta!!

· Registered
119 Posts
Well... Considering my bad drawing skills and my iffy fish photography skills... I'm gonna debate doing a contest or no xD

· Registered
3,551 Posts
Practice makes perfect! :)

· Registered
3,551 Posts
OMG Thank you so much!!!!! So do I give you a picture I want drawn, or do you draw the picture I posted?

· Registered
3,551 Posts
So a clear side picture of Angel? (That's the Betta I posted) I have more clear pictures of Dangerous because he actually stays still! It's up to you. :)

· Registered
3,551 Posts
Well here is the clearest picture of Dangerous that I have.
Blue Turquoise Fish Organism Aquarium

I tried to get a clear one of Angel but unfortunately he wouldn't stay still. I hope this works. :)

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.