Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have started rescuing or fostering bettas, once I get them healthy I need homes for them to. I need to know if anybody is interested in taking crowntails, halfmoons and betta splendens all healthy and in various colours, all you need to do is pay shipping no adoption fee at all! Thank you.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I would like one :)
But I already have two, and my tank can't hold 3 :(

·
Registered
502 Posts
No I am only a teen and cannot take care of more than two bettas. Besides, we already spent so much Money on the heater, dividers, tank, and filters, and I cannot afford to get new stuff. Good luck finding good homes!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I still wanna see em lol! Love me some before and after pics :) I'm about to move (hopefully) so I'd need to get settled and stuff too. Where would they be coming from?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have some from kijiji that people were giving away I have one that I got from petsmart (first rescue he is healthy but I would like to keep him) I have a crowntail that someone I know just gave away to me, he was in rough shape.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Yaaaaaay! Dibs on any chocolate/mustard gas ones!

I mean where are you shipping out of? I live in TX I don't want to ship a fish down here from Alaska lol. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

·
Registered
198 Posts
where are you located because my tank is empty except for a ghost shrimp, and some sort of octious catfish or something like that. It is so boring now cause neither of them swim a lot the ghost shrimp swims I guess but it is very dull no color to brighten the tank. it has a heater and filter and a fake and real plant along with a pirate ship.

·
Registered
198 Posts
How would one do shipping from Ontario to Chillicothe OH go as cold as it has been and how much would shipping be and would it even be able to survive the trip?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am located in Newmarket ON. And I am not sure about rates or anything yet. But when being shipped I would use a shipping heater, and packing penuts and the fish will be double bagged. I do not guarantee live arrival but I will do everything I can on my part to make sure it has a safe travel though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts