Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Good points Bombalurina!
Thank you for those words of wisdom and support!
I know I do weekly body measurements which are more important than weight measure and I believe Chrissylee's diet has the same focus as well so hopefully we'll be able to some body changes even if we plateau.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
very truuue. not sure what i'll do once i plateau. i guess i'll find out! lol.

and yupppp, i'm doing body measurements as well as weighing myself. i don't have a scale, first of all its broken, second i don't want to discourage myself by weighing myself 4 times a day. so i'm doing it once a week at the gym i go to. i do measure myself almost everyday. and i am seeing slight changes. but where i can't get accurate measurements is where i'm physically seeing a difference. so basically, its still a surprise lol.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
hope everyone is still doing good!!

just wanted to check in and say i'm still feeling great! and still NO head aches, that i was getting just about everyday. so yay!

i thought i'd share a few pictures of some of my low carb meals and snacks. :]

picture 1: chicken wing pizza
picture 2: turkey bacon pizza
picture 3: chocolate covered strawberries

:]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
hope everyone is still doing good!!

just wanted to check in and say i'm still feeling great! and still NO head aches, that i was getting just about everyday. so yay!

i thought i'd share a few pictures of some of my low carb meals and snacks. :]

picture 1: chicken wing pizza
picture 2: turkey bacon pizza
picture 3: chocolate covered strawberries

:]
They all look pretty yum. What are you using for a crust on the pizzas? It almost looks like eggs.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
yup i'm using eggs for the crust!! i want to also use unflavored protein powder in it but it's super expensive so i'm trying to shop around to see where i can get the most for the least amount of money. but the pizzas are really good with the eggs anyways. it REALLY fills you up.

and the chocolate sauce for the strawberries is made out of chocolate protein powder and zero carb heavy cream. :]

41 - 47 of 47 Posts