Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Very pretty boys! I especially love Tal!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's actually a hole on the rock. Steve likes to get in there, but I always feel worried. :p I mean, you know, bettas need air.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think the first one is delta and the second is a HM :p
I haven't see Steve flares. So, it's really hard to judge his tail. Let's just say both of them are HM.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Did I mention that I accidentally made a hole on the rock? :p Before I put Steve into his new home, I dropped the rock. Well, it didn't fall like from my hand to the floor, it fell like from my hand to the table. I was stress for a while. My dad cheer me up.

After I put Steve in his new home, I was thinking to replace the rock with something else. After a while, I saw Steve went into the hole. I was like "what?". So yeah, Steve really like it.

very pretty! what size of tanks does Steve have, and what is Tal going to get?
Steve have like 2 gal tank, and Tal is also going to get 2 gal tank. I saw a cave for decoration, so I'm gonna choose that for Tal.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When I give the food to them, they seem like they don't like it. They probably getting bored of same food every day. I should get other kinds of food for them.

Any suggestions for food?

·
Registered
10,781 Posts
Good pellets are Omega One Betta Buffet pellets, New Life Spectrum Betta Formula pellets, New Life Spectrum Small Fish Formula .5mm pellets. And frozen bloodworms and brine shrimp are always great. Variety is the best way to feed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
New pictures!

Steve's new home:

I give Tal to my little sister. Change his name to Zemi. And now he has his new home:

And this is a new fish, Max. It's my little brother's fish:

A closer look of him:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.