Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is My first Betta's(stitch♥) new five gal home[=

he hates the camera, but i cant help it! hes so cute!![=

his tail is coming back awesome! no more tail biting! hes to busy in his new house!!![=

This is my little rescue boy! so precious! his tail is coming back so nicely, and hes becoming quite feisty! here he is in his temporary 1 gall home[=

yay for his fins have no holes or tears! bye bye fin rot! hello cutie(Lucky♥)

here is my bfs beautiful boy (bubbles♥) still as happy as can be! [=

·
Registered
830 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww thank you guys! I found it at petco in the actual store, but here is the link so you can look online:
http://www.petco.com/product/112187/PETCO-Asian-Gazebo-Aquatic-Décor.aspx
im not very good with dimensions or anything, but i have the 5 gallon hawkeye tank and it tanks upp most of the room in the center of the tank, in the front it only spares about an inch or so.. but hopefully if you have a petco around you can go look to see!![=

·
Registered
528 Posts
Your tank is adorable, Shaya!! It looks so crytal clear and I love the decorations. It's a little Japanese temple in the middle - so cute! I can't believe your betta was a rescue. He looks beautiful - great job rehabilitating him. It's not easy - and you've saved a life and made one little fishy so happy!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all so much!![= i love feedback! I really appreciate it, makes me feel like im doing alright at this, when i first got stitch i had no clue what i was doing, and i had him in a tiny bowl with just about nothing! but this forum has really helped me soo much! i just love everyone on here!!!♥

1 - 9 of 9 Posts