Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching everywhere and cannot find anything like this.. it's not clear at all, it's solid in color and seems to be causing very mild swimming issues.:cry:

I've attached a pic below, I can't figure out how to post it straight to this :oops:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another pic of "balloon/bubble thing".....

I'll eventually figure out how people get the actual pic to show up on the post instead of the link :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure either, but it seems to float, or at least want to.. it's always upward no matter how he swims; poor lil guy :(

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I have a few bettas whos tails have curled up like that... there might just be an air bubble stuck in there or something. I don't think it's a tumour or cyst, but it is possible.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Dont think I have an answer for you but you must have an awsome camera to take pics like that! Amazing details! My camera is good but I cant get good pics of my bettas :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank You All!<3

:thankyou:

I was so worried about my lil Luda Fish, thank you all for putting my mind at ease! I'll keep an eye on him and post pics of any new developments, Hope you all have an awesome night!

:yourock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts