Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally went and picked up the divider for my 10 gallon and added my male giant to the tank that previously just housed my young male VT. The divider is holding strong, but the VT has lost some color and is displaying horizontal stripes on his body. When I came back from work (was gone 5 hours), they were flaring at each other. They seem to be ignoring each other now that I'm back in the room. Should I put the giant back in the other tank or give the VT more time to get used to him? I don't want to overstress him. (...although as a side note I think it's now safe to say that he's a boredom tail-biter, not a stress tail-biter, because his tail looks great for once!)

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
umm i cant help you but what i can say is... hi PA neighbor

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
226 Posts
haha lol... i think that time cant hurt

·
Registered
226 Posts
i have a question how do you make a forum?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a question how do you make a forum?
I don't think anyone but moderates can make a new forum, but if you mean a new thread, at the top of each forum on the left-ish side is a button that says "New Thread."

·
Registered
226 Posts
oh okay then thanks... sorry for the mishap only 12

·
Registered
226 Posts
agghhh... cant find it thanks for trying though

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone have suggestions for what to do here? It's been 2 days and the stress stripes are still sort of visible, although they tend to go away whenever I'm in the room.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts