Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to be having some trouble getting two girls I ordered from him. Its been a while since I placed my order and sent payment and there is a lot of back and fourth with him. I'm wondering if I should continue with the transaction? He has good feedback but just sent me an email stating is he decides to ship this season he will let me know. Does this sound right? Thanks, Lui

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
That doesn't sound right at all. If you don't get any satisfaction, you can file a complaint with Aquabid for your money back. When putting a fish on Aquabid, the seller is supposed to send it once the fish has been paid for, and let you know when it is being shipped and when it should be delivered so you can be there to get it.

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
I got three females from Sutee and although it was my first ever AB transaction, it went very smoothly. Communication was a bit difficult since his English wasn't perfect, so I sort of had to assume what was being said.

However, I am not familiar with how transhipping to America works, as we can only get fish in from Thailand once every 3-4 weeks with our transhipper.

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
Could be issues getting them to a transhipper here? Who are going through?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could be issues getting them to a transhipper here? Who are going through?
They are going to Kevin in NY. I myself have received bettas from Kevin no problem by just going to his store and picking them up.

I got three females from Sutee and although it was my first ever AB transaction, it went very smoothly.
Thank you, makes me feel much better.

Im going to give it another week and I'll email him again if he doesn't email me back. Problem is I really loved the females I purchased! :'( I hope they resolve whatever issues are going on and bring my girls to america! lol

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Yeah, I emailed him the date he needed to have them to Preecha (our transhipper?) and didn't get a response until the fish had been sent to the person who holds them in quarantine for 7 days.

That's the one thing that makes Thailand purchases difficult. Sometimes things get a little lost in translation.

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
They are going to Kevin in NY. I myself have received bettas from Kevin no problem by just going to his store and picking them up.
Hmm weird. I go through Linda and pick them up from her. It has to be a problem over in Thailand.

·
Banned
774 Posts
I ordered 3 fish recently and they were unable to be shipped on the following shipment due to a lack of space. They would have been here on the 6th or 7th but instead they are coming on the 12th. Maybe your shipper had the same problem?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
it took 3 weels for my AB DT to be sent over after the transaction was completed on AB.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.