Betta Fish Forum banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I've lost 3 fish in the course of 6 weeks. It's been hard.

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is beautiful! It makes me happy to think of my two bettas there! My second one didn't have much of a life, he died in four days after I got him from Walmart. :( At least he died in a clean tank with stuff to swim around, rather than in one of those small, filthy cups. Again, absolutely beautiful! All fish deserve this.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I know all about the rainbow bridge poem for all the other pets. I have never read one for our finned friends. I have to tell you this one definitely spoke to me the most. It is really beautiful and it touched my heart greatly.

I don't consider fish keeping a "hobby"...I don't consider having dogs or cats or my rodents a "hobby"...why would my fish be considered one. They are more than a hobby they are part of my (our) family and should be considered as such.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thankyou for this touching post!! I am getting ready to lay to rest my sweet female Betta named Ms. Fanny. She passed December 31, 2015 from dropsy. I have the little plot of soil next to a flowering blue Hyacinth. I am waiting her white crystal cross from Hong Kong now.

181 - 185 of 185 Posts