Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! So I'm just really bored… An example of my art is below! I just threw that together really quickly. I'll spend more time on yours! Thanksies!

Waiting list:

Meh.

·
Registered
159 Posts
If they are free, could you do Rikuo for me? He is in my albums or you can base him off of my avatar.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks I can't wait to see him! xD

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Can you draw Lebron? He's my avi. If you want a brighter picture, look in my albums. Thanks!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Could you do Neptune he's in my avatar? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Whhhhyyyyyy. I missed it. Dx

You're a great artist! :D

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Wow!! That is beautiful! What program do you use? :)

I will definitely stalk this thread in case you do more later ;D

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Omg..how beautiful I would love one of Sapphire, I have one of Sammy, so If you could do my Sapphire, VT..he is my Avi, in the middle..you prob will need a bigger pic..i hope there is one is the album..of Sapphire my Resuce..if not I will gladly take a new one..just lemme know:)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I'm so sorry!! The fins went all "hfowhrowihrp'ouwrwpihrr38r507" on me and they turned out, not so appealing… Anyways, I hope you like it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ahhhhh I love him!! Thank you so much, you are A-MAY-ZING!

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Lebron is really pretty!! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Beautiful! I'd love to try to do this... I don't draw as much as I used to.. :p

Well if you do more, I'd love one of my newest girl, Tiny. I'll put the link of her below. The lighting was bad and doesn't do her coloring much justice, so feel free to brighten her colors up :) I understand if you can't get to her. Thanks tho! It's on page 2... (red white & blue female)
http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=107847&page=2

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
If you have enough time or room, i would love it if you could do Honeycomb! He is in my albums, just pick your favorite picture :)

I am in no hurry, so you can do my whenever :)

Love your work!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts