Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kinda like an old thread we had awhile back. Basicly you tell me what you might want and I'll keep an eye out at my local PetCo...if I find one I'll buy the fish and ship it out to you..cost of fish and Priority shipping (at most $21 for a halfmoon betta).

All fish are shipped in styrofoam lined boxes with heat packs. All boxes MUST BE PICKED UP FROM THE POST OFFICE!!! I will take care of labeling the boxes and you will get a tracking code!

ALL FISH ARE FROM PETCO...I DO NOT HAVE BACKROUND ON GENETICS! I STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST BREEDING THEM UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT RESPONSIBLY!

Let the requesting begin!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Aw man! If I had the room I'd ask you to keep an eye out for spade tail males for me! <3 Particularly a blue one.

But I don't have room. :[ Hope this thread is of use to some other lucky member! =] It's so nice of you to do this! =]

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw man! If I had the room I'd ask you to keep an eye out for spade tail males for me! <3 Particularly a blue one.

But I don't have room. :[ Hope this thread is of use to some other lucky member! =] It's so nice of you to do this! =]
MAKE ROOM lol.

I'll be checking PetCo every Thursday! Shipping is on Monday!

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please check for a orange dalmation halfmoon!! If you find one I will see if I can get it.. Or like a lavander Mustard Gas Halfmoon or veiltail
Will do :)

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*bump*

Hey guys I'm going to PetCo Thursday! I need to know!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
*wishes she lived in America and had a spare tank heater, she has two empty 10 gallons* :sob: YOU DARN LUCKY AMERICANS! Haha, I kid.

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*wishes she lived in America and had a spare tank heater, she has two empty 10 gallons* :sob: YOU DARN LUCKY AMERICANS! Haha, I kid.
I could ship to Canada but I heard customs was a pain!

·
Registered
526 Posts
really?! well if you can prove what steps are needed ...... i just might decide to get my daughter her replacement "Girlie" in the next week or so.

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL I have no idea about Customs and how that all works anyways. Besides, the nearest pet store is three hours away so I couldnt go get a heater anyway. Taking requests is a good idea btw :D
Thanks! Well I'm ordering my shipping supplies and getting my styro lining. First shipment should be in 2 weeks (if people participate).

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry no shipping to Canada until I can sort it all out. I'll think about it though!

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol. TThe problem is customs keeps the fish up to a week...I'm using 40 hour heat packs (which can actually last up to 4 days) so I'm not going to risk it.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Lol. TThe problem is customs keeps the fish up to a week...I'm using 40 hour heat packs (which can actually last up to 4 days) so I'm not going to risk it.
Are you sure thats true? How do bettas get shipped from Thailand to Canada then, from the big shippers? And still offer a live arrival garantee? Not arguin' or nothin', just saying its possible. ;D

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump

Need to know by tomorrow night!

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
*bump*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts