Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have just recently joined this website after months of creeping on it through various google searches.

I am planning on moving my two male double tails into a 10 gallon tank. I have had it divided before, but only the side with the filter on it was clean while the other side was as if there wasn't any filtration at all. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions so that both sides of the divided tank will get filtered.

Thanks! :) :yourock:

·
Registered
490 Posts
I put a filter on each side of my divided 10 gallon. The other option is to find a way to make the filter's outflow and inflow be on different sides of the tank... for example, a spray bar that comes out on the other side of the tank from where the filter's intake is. This might be easier to just buy a different type of filter rather than try to modify it yourself, depending on what you have.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a divided tank I put the filter right next to divided that wasy the flow moves the way on both sides...I can see it moving on both sides I made my own divider using craft plastic net stuff. Holes are decent for flow but dont cause issues between my males...hope this helps or a filter oneboth sides would work too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts