Betta Fish Forum banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
No worries... hope the car gets healed soon. Thank you so much for donating the prizes! :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Speaking of, I still haven't received your mailing address DirtyHarry12. If you would like me to send your package full of plants tomorrow I would appreciate getting your address sometime before 8am tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Just to give everyone a heads up I would like to open a christmas contest after thanksgiving! So start planning tank ideas!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Got my plants yesterday, there was a very generous amount of them. thank you so much!

They are in the quarantine tank as instructed, the lower photo shows it next to Guppy's, now mostly de-Halloweenafied house :)

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I got my plants today and they are so very nice I have never had Pennywort before and just love it, looks like small lillypads. Thanks so very much ZergyMonster you rock !!!!! :-D :thankyou:

·
Registered
697 Posts
its a 2.5 gallon. the quarantine tank is one half gallon. That is just a weird angle.

·
Registered
785 Posts
It was deceptively small which means you have a lot of good swimming room for your betta. I have 2 of my boys in a 2.5 gallons myself they enjoy their tanks filled to the brim with plants as well. I'm sure he will appreciate the cleansing power of plants!

181 - 192 of 192 Posts