Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if my tanks are missing anything or if there is to much. I want them to be happy. First tank is my first betta Mando (aka mandalorian) second tank is my newest little guy that hides a lot. So just got new plants today and added some more to his tank. Last is my sorority tank. Had more coverage with this one plant but they kept darting in and out and was getting fins messed up. So went and got a few bunches of hornwort and added it on top. Any suggestions are so welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
R2-D2, male betta
8 Posts
Your tank decorations are cute, especially those logs with the heart cutouts! I'm certainly no expert on betta sorority tanks so I don't have much advice for you there, but nothing is missing as far as I can tell. Also, Mando is the coolest name for a betta!

·
Registered
R2-D2, male betta
8 Posts
Thanks this is my other male that seems to be young and he hides a lot. His name is Clark ( aka super fish. Due to Superman colors lol)
Wow I love this guy's colors! I had a betta with a similar blue coloring, I called him Cloud because he had some white parts on his fins.

·
Registered
LongHa & Barbie
244 Posts
Can my betta come over and play with your betta? These tanks are lovely!
The heart logs are a personal fave. I have one in my betta's tank as well :)

What size are your tanks?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The boys are in 5 gallons and the girls are in a 20 gallon. Thanks. I love the logs. They are big enough that a betta can be at the bottom and another one can pass through and not pay attention to who is on the bottom. It has happened before. So I had to get another to balance it out. Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts