Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there are any more texas Betta lovers other than me and bettas rule?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm in Midlothian, Texas. Sherolyn is in San Antonio, Texas.
I am President of Lone Star Bettas. PM me if interested in coming to a meeting or 2 (or more). We meet in Arlington, Texas. (oops...haven't read the forum rules yet...may not be able to PM yet)...if I can't receive (as I just joined), then email me at [email protected].

Lori

·
Registered
692 Posts
*raises hand* I live in Arlington/Grand Prairie area. Tarrant County :3

Also, Lori. Lonestar Bettas? I've never heard of them. Can you PM me some information?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sure (we are the newest Texas based IBC Betta Chapter).

·
Registered
692 Posts
Yay!!

Also, Mo. Had I known you lived in TX I would've started poking you VIA PM sooner~

·
Registered
191 Posts
We (Lone Star) are open to anyone that wants to drive. San Antonio is the furthest away that our members drive so far. Sherolyn is trying to get a group started down there, so if anyone is close to SA and wants to be part of a closer group...PM me (unless she is on here...lol), and I'll forward your info to her.

Lori

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh wow. I didn't know we had this many members from Texas I just thought it was me and bettas rule, well. I live in San Marcos so San Antonio is quite close. And yes, I enjoy my outdoor setups, I believe I started them in early march when it got warmer, also. Do you have meetings in San Antonio?

·
Registered
191 Posts
We are attempting to get a IBC Betta Chapter set up in San Antonio. The #1 thing it needs is members. IBC requires 5 Founding Members (must be IBC members also).

Anyone interested in breeding and Showing Betta and if they live in the area of San Antonio, feel free to PM me for Sherolyn's email.

Lori

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tyler is only about an hour and a half from me. I love camping at the State Park!!! Beautiful!!!

Lori

·
Registered
0 Posts
Oh wow. I didn't know we had this many members from Texas I just thought it was me and bettas rule, well. I live in San Marcos so San Antonio is quite close. And yes, I enjoy my outdoor setups, I believe I started them in early march when it got warmer, also. Do you have meetings in San Antonio?
I live in Kyle, and would like to start breeding again. Do you breed or know of any local breeders?

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Hi, this is a really old thread. You would get more answers if you started a new thread; thanks.

·
Super Moderator
18,843 Posts
Closed per Rule #12:

12. Do not resurrect old threads.
Do not post to a thread that has not received a reply in a year or more unless you are the original poster and wish to update. If you are not the original poster you must create a new thread but you may hyperlink the archived thread to continue an old discussion. Resurrected old threads will be closed. Also, please use "bumps" sparingly and do not bump your own thread unless a significant amount of time has passed without any response.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.