Betta Fish Forum banner

361 - 379 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
I just read this thread, and let me just start out by saying WOW! ANyone with that much anger is absolutely a waste of hot air. As for producing nice fish, well, there are many many people producing FABULOUS fish without all the megalomania and poor grammar and attitude thrown in. As for you, MrVampire: I have a friend here on this forum, the person who introduced me actually. We meet in person, and share fish stories, genetic, and bacteria (for cycling...). On the occasion of our last meeting, he told me to keep a look-out for you specifically. He said you were one of the most intelligent, well-written, well-educated, and most helpful betta breeders he has ever encountered. He told me about your set-up, skills, and everything. In fact, I was to look you up specifically and learn as much as possible from you. This was day before yesterday, in fact! So if that makes you feel better, you and your quality fish are a "household name" over here in Grants Pass, OR! That other dude isn't and obviously never will be. Except like this, as entertainment. Just let it go. His actions- and words- reflect on him, not you. :)
Lol Well, Dom, it looks like you have a fan club and have become a household name. :)
My only response is this :p:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5w4nxUJOM1rqwv86o2_500.png

So he over breeds? :oops:
He claims to breed a hundred or so pairs per week. With a full fish room I can only manage six per three months. If he does breed that many he produces more bettas than any one else in the world which can't be true because he A. Lives in the US and B. Doesn't have a fish farm.

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Okay okay, so my interpretation of his reply to Mr V:

"Everything you think about the letter B (beta) is 99% wrong, and your first chance helped you to be a part of the 99% sellers out there today who are capable of breeding high quality letter B's :lol:

Your documents need to be seen by everyone on youtube because you validated everything - cannot thank you enough and I'll be in video for all to see soon enough for proving everything I've ever said: ignorance, idiocy, jealousy, and stupidity. Thanks.

Your opportunity will have the legit best, expert letter B information in your life! I helped you, taught you, spent a great deal of time healing you with no beneift whatsoever. I was beginner once, and enjoy ignorance.

You'd message me privately, and asked questions to learn and prove there will still EVER be ONE #1 letter B breeder."

And technically if you look in his response, it DOES technically say it... I mean sure I cut out a little....some....somewhat....lots... most.... of it (including that of which I could not read!) :lol: But it says it technically. Beta isn't a fish :roll:

You heard the man. HE is the BEST letter B breeder there is and don't you forget it!

Do you have a betta sorority? bcyou sure do know how to school someone!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Your documents need to be seen by everyone on youtube because you validated everything - cannot thank you enough and I'll be in video for all to see soon enough for proving everything I've ever said: ignorance, idiocy, jealousy, and stupidity. Thanks.
Sena, this is my favorite part! You are hilarious! See, MrV, its a love note in cypher! You just have to know how to read between the stupid!

·
Registered
88 Posts
And hopefully the only leader. What a joke! Its too bad he is quite so illiterate, he might be even more ridiculous if we could understand it all.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
"Its like a betta illuminati man!" - what my friend who believes like every conspiracy would say.

·
Registered
88 Posts
"Its like a betta illuminati man!"
Thats funny, my husbands brother is a "believe everything" kind of guy... always entertaining, if a bit out there sometimes! :)
And hopefully the only leader
And I meant "hopefully he is the only MEMBER", not "leader". That didn't make sense.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I saw his video a long back when I searching about betta (after 32 years away I am back). I did not like his attitude but I forget about it and move on.

After that when I search for video for betta I saw his name came up but I never click on it again. I love watch fry eats...

Tan

·
Registered
419 Posts
Had watched one of his videos, when i seen the title: the best breeder in the world i just closed it.

Even if he were i dont like people talking about themselves like that. And most likely he is illiterate as well.

Anyway heres a treat about inbreeding if you have sometime, it explains both the pros and cons. http://www.angelsplus.com/ArticleInbreeding.htm

EDIT: I might have a more scientific answer in the coming days since one of my best palls is a fish scientist as i call him ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Got that discussion with my friend about inbreeding in fish. I dont wont to go into the jargon of things, but bottom line is that since the process of fertilization is not the same with mammals the recessive genes that would cause disease/skeletal problems/immune system deficiency and other 'beautiful' problems are been kept in check. They dont express themselves in the first 3 or 4 generations, but they are formed and are been carried around by the fish. After that the danger of expression is high and thereby the fish can suffer from problems in various areas should inbreeding continues. In essence its DNA becomes a pandoras box. You dont know what will come out.

This studies were conducted in various salt water fish and certainly not in bettas though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello, i am a new member so i was reading posts and always happy to learn new things (everytime you learn something new, u get a wrinkle in your brain-so i was told in college). im a begginer with the fish, but not with people, and this person is a total idoit! when i read u r only 15yrs old i almost choked! you speek very well, and seem like ur highly intellegant for your age. thats why i have to say this: people who use big words all the time, especially when writing, are the ones who are lacking self-esteem, and intellegance. the way he wrote 4 paragraphs with the same info. repeating himself, also if you noticed, he mis-spelled almost every regular word except the big ones (he had to look the spelling up) and kept repeating how u were stupid-a person who is content with themselves and what they are doing (breeding in this case)don't act like that because they know what their doing works. he is a foney so he calls others names and put them down. you said what you had to and kept it short n simple, so i really hope he did post your comment and his response to it. cause if people read that, they rather not buy from someone who thinks he is a "god". if he really bothers you, just idea, you should message him in a personal message and say "im sending this private message so i dont embarras u. i'm under the age of 18yrs old and have more respect in the way i communicate with people. but you are so arrogant and immature, all you did was put me down and call me stupid, and you are older then me! i would never want you FREE advice, i just want people to get the truth so they can buy and care for the pet they love. but thank you for showing me just how illiterate you are. you didnt say 1 thing about actually caring/loving your fish, just breeding and $$$."
like i said, just idea lol. well good luck with your fish

·
Registered
435 Posts
hello, i am a new member so i was reading posts and always happy to learn new things (everytime you learn something new, u get a wrinkle in your brain-so i was told in college). im a begginer with the fish, but not with people, and this person is a total idoit! when i read u r only 15yrs old i almost choked! you speek very well, and seem like ur highly intellegant for your age. thats why i have to say this: people who use big words all the time, especially when writing, are the ones who are lacking self-esteem, and intellegance. the way he wrote 4 paragraphs with the same info. repeating himself, also if you noticed, he mis-spelled almost every regular word except the big ones (he had to look the spelling up) and kept repeating how u were stupid-a person who is content with themselves and what they are doing (breeding in this case)don't act like that because they know what their doing works. he is a foney so he calls others names and put them down. you said what you had to and kept it short n simple, so i really hope he did post your comment and his response to it. cause if people read that, they rather not buy from someone who thinks he is a "god". if he really bothers you, just idea, you should message him in a personal message and say "im sending this private message so i dont embarras u. i'm under the age of 18yrs old and have more respect in the way i communicate with people. but you are so arrogant and immature, all you did was put me down and call me stupid, and you are older then me! i would never want you FREE advice, i just want people to get the truth so they can buy and care for the pet they love. but thank you for showing me just how illiterate you are. you didnt say 1 thing about actually caring/loving your fish, just breeding and $$$."
like i said, just idea lol. well good luck with your fish
Welcome mate!

Well said. I still don't understand how he thinks he is one of the best. TBH no one can be the best.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hahahah
"Jesus your stupid" Uhh my stupid what?
He can't even spell betta....

My teachers always say that swearing a lot to strangers in situations like this is a sign of extreme stupidity.
Those poor fish Dx

Edit: Uhh I'm no expert but isn't it kind un pro like to be breeding a CTxVT? :s
Also, never knew betta had such long ding dongs -cannot unsee-

Ha ha. . she's right. I didn't get past "Your stupid" without rolling my eyes. If you can't use proper grammar or spelling you better not call other people stupid several times. What a moron.

(I disagree about the swearing thing but that's just me. I love swearing in certain situations but at least I can spell, read, write, and use proper grammar in most situations. The correct usage of "Whom" occasionally gets me. I still hate when people end a sentence in a preposition or use overly redundant language but saying the F word does not offend me half as much as not being able to read and write in your given language. Most of the world can use several languages so there is not excuse not to be able to use ONE language. Those people need to go back to second grade.)

·
Banned
9,614 Posts
He can breed the Betta but he can not show the Betta. I can not breed bettas because I do not have the room.

361 - 379 of 379 Posts