Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is a thing.

Pretty interesting, especially how he considered the splashing of water over bumpy/slanted terrain and suspended the water container rather than resting it on a solid base.

Don't know if I'd want to put my betta in it, seeing as it'd be difficult to keep heated on the go... and what about dogs or loud noises etc! It might be stressful to be bombarded by so much stuff and movement at once.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I mean, i would love to take my fish on a walk with me. And I would totally use it… if I didn't think that it would stress the hell out of my fish - which i would only imagine that it would.

I agree though - do like that it's suspended, though, and not resting on a base. That's smart.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Interesting. I'd have to try it out. I have one fish that is never stressed by anything. Nothing phases him at all. And he is easily bored so this would be awesome. I don't think it would work for every fish, but it could be fun for the bolder ones. I'd want a plant or two in it for them to hide behind, or a cave in case it got to be too much. Still, cool idea, and at least this one is suspended unlike other ones I've seen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.