Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Black on the inside of their belly/lung, or outside? Might be a poisoning.... Did you have a heater? How old was the tank? Second hand or new? Ornament new or old? How old and what brand is the conditioner? I'd say, if you got another betta try having him/her in the tank without the stuff, other than the tank itself.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Do you have a water testing kit? I barely use mine, but when I need to I do so! I have the API master kit (liquid) which is highly recommended by quite a few people. It's better than strips.

Were they from the same store? Here, every blue betta I get is a "bad gene carrier" and even if they are rescued they are labelled unadoptable because of the disease they carry, that remains dormant for some time.

However, for yours did you notice any weird poo? or weird things in the tank (white specks, strings, black debris etc)? I wanna find out too o_O :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.