Betta Fish Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

Registered
Helios the platinum Delta tail, Kashet the blue mustard Delta tail
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Always quantine. I lost Lokelani. Not sure why. Doing a water change later today. Try to change the cups everyday or at least every other day.

Registered
6 Bettas, 4 Snails, 2 Shrimp, 2 Mice, 2 Hissing roaches
Always quantine. I lost Lokelani. Not sure why. Doing a water change later today. Try to change the cups everyday or at least every other day.
Oh no! I'm so sorry 馃槩

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Thank you. Water changes are done and more plants in that tank.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thinking it over I might be over feeding them since they aren鈥檛 really able to do a lot of swimming in the cups. So I鈥檒l just feed them once a day until they are out of quarantine.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I lost Lailani and I pretty sure it was do to overfeeding so defenitely just feeding the girls once a day until they are released into the tank.

Registered
Neptune, Venus, Blush, Tinty, & Pinky.
I lost Lailani and I pretty sure it was do to overfeeding so defenitely just feeding the girls once a day until they are released into the tank.
So sorry for your loss. :(

Registered
I'm so sorry 馃様
I hope the rest of them are alright

Registered
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Thank you. They seem to be. Tried to get a pic of Bianca under an Indian tea leaf with just her head sticking out but of course she moved before I could.

Registered
Im glad the others are doing good! And aww cute!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Yep. I'll try to get updated pictures tomorrow before work although they will still be in cups. Sometime after NEXT Saturday will be D-Day. Once I get my schedule and know what days I'm off.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Ugh the Powers that Be don't want me to have a red betta. I just lost Avatre. But everyone else seems to be doing fine. pics tomorrow.

Registered
Neptune, Venus, Blush, Tinty, & Pinky.
Ugh the Powers that Be don't want me to have a red betta. I just lost Avatre. But everyone else seems to be doing fine. pics tomorrow.
So sorry for your loss.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
Thanks. Have enough Indian almond leaves for all the cups now so will drop one in each and maybe that will help. Half tempted to let them out Wednesday since all but Ivory and Bianca would have more than a 2 week quarinetine and those 2 would just be a couple days short.
Or Maybe I'll just release the others Wednesday and than Ivory and Bianca on the next week's days off.

Registered
Im so sorry about Avatre 馃様

Registered
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I know I don't get it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Well Avatre is a total spite fire. She bit me but it was more a food food feed me now thing. She head butted me after.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #58 · (Edited)
Tomorrow seven of the girls will be released. Ivory and Bianca won't be released until it's time for Avatre, Evita and Lailani to be released. I'll do a water change and than start releasing them. Maybe Ember first since she has the longest fins and I think she might be the slowest. She's my first elephant ear. Than Callista she seems to be the smallest but not by much.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts