Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I thought this would be a fun way to share pics of our bettas. It's kinda like 'The Next Person' thread... kinda.

So - I'll start by posting a pic of one of my bettas. The next person, if they have one that looks like the pic posted, post your look-alike (or 'twin'), and then a pic of a different one of your fish... then the next person has to show a look-alike to that one! Make sense? lol
Let's try... :)

This is my double tail, marbled cellophane boy, Coen!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumpity bumpy bumpers! No one? :/

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Hi everyone! I thought this would be a fun way to share pics of our bettas. It's kinda like 'The Next Person' thread... kinda.

So - I'll start by posting a pic of one of my bettas. The next person, if they have one that looks like the pic posted, post your look-alike (or 'twin'), and then a pic of a different one of your fish... then the next person has to show a look-alike to that one! Make sense? lol
Let's try... :)

This is my double tail, marbled cellophane boy, Coen!
My betta Panda sort of looked like your guy until he marbled.:lol:

·
Registered
733 Posts
I seen a few like your Finlay but most have marbled out and non were mine xD

umm ihave my blue girl:
who i'm sure many have one similar to
and my boy:
who used to be all white >_<
*please note the bowl was only used to pictures and kinda warped his body xD he's not deformed.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome bettas everyone!!

Your last pic kinda looks like my guy, Haku, a HMPK dragon.
He's got a bit of gray around the edges of his fins... love your guys' coloring!!
Whatcha think?

The second pic is of my only female, Poe, a CT.
Who's got a look-alike? Hehehehe

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
you got some one of a kind looking betta!! here is a pic of my boy..im sure a lot of ppl got a similar betta to mine;-)
If Lakitu's fins were normal size again (post-tail biter) I could confuse the 2!! Lakitu has the same purple-reddish tone coming on his bottom fin and when he has his scary dragon face he also has 2 red lines :) I love your guy!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Not a veil tail, but the same color.

Let's see if someone has a Betta that looks like dash

1 - 20 of 41 Posts