Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,559 Posts
Looking forward to finding out how this comes out. The breeding box doesn't look half bad.

The desire to take care of the fry is perfectly reasonable, but so's the need to not have extra platys. If you've provided enough cover, maybe there will be some survivors that you can sell back to the fish store for store credit? They'll get a chance at a decent home (admittedly only a chance) and you will have done what you could.

· Registered
4,559 Posts
Awesome.

Well...if she's eating them, you won't have to worry about extra platys. On the other hand, that'd be a lot of worry for nothing.

· Registered
4,559 Posts
I'm thinking about getting mollies for mine. They are so beautiful. A shame about your platy babies...hopefully there will be a next time!

· Registered
4,559 Posts
You can let it slide, especially since they are heavily planted. If you can test the water and they're cycled and planted heavy enough to be reading 0, 0, 0...just top them off if you're hurting bad.

And I agree, talk to your husband.

You may have to start trimming down on the more difficult tanks, sadly, but there are some things that can help delay this. Do you have a python for the larger tanks?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.