Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My petsmart is having sales on their bettas, and they take care of them so well i don't wanna miss out. What kind do you guys think I should get? I'm thinking of naming him either Octane (like the fuel and to match Diesel's) or James (I'm in love with that name) when i get him.

Any other suggestions?

· Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Diesel's a VT but i really want a HM. they'd be shareing a divided tank and i was wondering if they might be a bit more aggressive towards each other

· Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was thinking the different types might be more aggresive towards each other through the divider. They can't see each over through the divider i made thankfully and i got my halfmoon yesterday.
their in a ten gallon heated tank and Diesel is adjusting well after getting some treatment for finrot (he loves the warmer water but tried to attack my thermometer)
When i got my HM he had some signs of tail biting, but I'm treating that with plenty of enrichment. He's already eating and i actually went with Suess instead of Octaine like i origenally thought. He's so tiny compaired to Diesel its funny.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.