Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am thinking of rejoining the Betta Community but I am not sure if I will have a betta. Actually I have a betta at my Mum's but I want a betta at my own place, but that is another topic.
I wanted to explain why the absence and the easy answer is that I deal with personal mental health issues. Good news is that I have an excellent support team and I am on the road to recovery. I am hoping that I will continue to get better and not give up on the hobbies that I like.

·
Super Moderator
19,263 Posts
Welcome back! It is good to see you return.

I know what it is like to lose one's enthusiasm for the things one loves and sometimes the road back is a long one. So glad you are doing better.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi I am thinking of rejoining the Betta Community but I am not sure if I will have a betta. Actually I have a betta at my Mum's but I want a betta at my own place, but that is another topic.
I wanted to explain why the absence and the easy answer is that I deal with personal mental health issues. Good news is that I have an excellent support team and I am on the road to recovery. I am hoping that I will continue to get better and not give up on the hobbies that I like.
Sorry to hear of your struggles, I am in much the same position myself. Personally since I got back into fish keeping my mental health issues have become a lot less severe and my anxiety levels are much lower. But understand what it is like to lack the motivation, I hope your road to recovery is a quick one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts