Betta Fish Forum banner

261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Banned
27,608 Posts
It depends on what you're postinbg. If you're trying to help someone then that's fine but if you're posting just to up your post count then that's not fine.

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
registered, if one has to tick a box at the bottom of the screen before posting, then the thread is too old. This is okay. Others posted in it before Choc and I don't think he's trying to up his post count. He's just commenting on things. :)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
At least parents could teach their kids about death when they need to explain to them why their betta died in a week.

·
Banned
9,614 Posts
Yes but they are not really learning about death. A Betta dying at 5 years is a real lesson about death you see them live, grow, and age.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Yes but they are not really learning about death. A Betta dying at 5 years is a real lesson about death you see them live, grow, and age.
Sorry, it was meant to be sarcastic. If a parent is dumb enough to buy that thing without research for their kid they should not be parenting at all.

·
Banned
9,614 Posts
I agree. My mom did that but she is a great parent. I am glad she did thats how I ment Carter. He was the first Chocolate I ever saw.

261 - 271 of 271 Posts