1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
48 Posts
I helped you pick him out! :D He's looking mighty fine.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Oohh, I love his coloring :) Blues and reds are a favorite of mine, even though they're the most common. Love the name too, lol!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I have also noticed that they are common. But I wanted my first to be colored as he is. And I fell in love with him the instant I saw him. I wasn't even going to petsmart to buy anything. Because I wanted to get one when I moved into my new place. lol. Nov. 15th. But oh well.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
It's so easy to fall in love with them :p Just be careful not to get too many, lol. You run out of space. At ten I drew the line :) even though I secretly crave more.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Haha. I say I'm stopping at 10, but it'll really be either 22 or 23, depending on if Shani will make it into the sorority. Sometimes I wonder if she has chronic sbd, or if she's just going through a phase.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^.^ My girlfriend, username: Zeus. Is looking to get an orange one when she has the space. She also really likes white betta. Agh, betta are so fun and cute. Zeus, my girlfriend's betta has the cutest face. Can't wait to have him living with me in the summer.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
lol! Have fun with that, then :3 Any questions, feel free to ask us, it's what we're here for!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
WElcome! and beauitful betta! looks like my brothers! Im in the look out for a dragon! im dieing to get one! after seeing all the epic ones on the site.... auhgh i want!!! but i dout ill stop there! haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From the Aquabid site? There were some wild ones there. There are so many cute ones in store. I don't know if I could buy one from there knowing I could buy dozens with the money. There's also a World of Fish store near by. Haven't gone there yet.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
until u discover the next color u want dramaqueen lol

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
hes very pretty and welcome to the forum

and welcome to your new addiction

·
Registered
933 Posts
He is very handsome. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
If I could, I'd get a ton more than what i have right now.

Nice guy! Hades suits him. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts