Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking since Peaches is such a ham (and my favourite little girl), it would be nice to enter her in the contest... So which one do you guys like? I personally love the first one! Its my desktop background too XD
What do you think? Although I doubt Peaches has a chance with all the awesome bettas on here!

Pic1

Pic 2

Its not photoshop, the glass of the jar was frosty looking.. That's why I like this one too.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol! Thanks! I didn't manage to put up any of them for this month's contest, so I'll have to wait till next month now :D

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, you go to User cp and there are 2 options, one to put a picture on your profile and lower there is an option called settings and options, pick the one that says edit avatar for the picture that comes every time you post.. Put in a picture that goes with the guidelines of size etc and save and bam you're done! :D

·
Registered
684 Posts
pic one made me giggle aloud XD...sooo cute...thats my vote!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Teehee thanks! I think that's the one I'll be submitting next month! Especially since its begging me like that ;)

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Woot!!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yay! Thank you ^3^

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol! You're her namesake! I got it from the ruler of heck in Rocko's Modern Life :p.. His name was Peaches XD She has that kind of personality!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts