Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my male crowntail this past February, and have now saved my extra change up for a female. But I'm still not sure whether or not I should buy one. Can somebody please help me finalize my decision? And if you have any name ideas, I'd love some! :-D

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
DO IT!!! Oh my goodness, I absolutely love my females! I mean, I have a sorority, but when I just had Mystique it was awesome. She's always so snarky and sassy to me, the little cutie! So yeah...do it! You'll regret it if you don't ;-)

·
Registered
428 Posts
You should definitely get a female. My girl, Honey, (my current avatar pic) is so sweet and much more energetic than both of my males. She's a little tomboy, and I love her. Many people fall in love with females due to their personality, and in my opinion they look great too, even if their fins aren't quite as extravagant as a males.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I'm sold!!! Next time I go shopping, I'll induct a female into my family of two! I've evn come up with a name... how's Freedom sound?

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Love it! That's a great name!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Oh I love the name Freedom. I have to say I adore my girls. They all zip to the top of the tank when I come near it waiting for me to pet them. It's so cute how they all rush to rub against my finger when I put it in the tank.

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Yeah, mine love to play through my fingers, it's so cute!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! I thought it was a cute name too. And the females coming to see you as you walk past, that's absoloutely ADORABLE!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts