Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not exactly sure which LFS we're going to, but I can't wait! My parents always insist that I don't go. Poor Neon needs a new filter baffle, so I'm going to put a bunch of stuff in front of the filter. I can't wait :-D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Cool!
I went to my LFS today to get a heater for my mystery snail, and some lucky bamboo from Lowes to add in some of the betta tanks, it turned out nicely and the heater is working well so far.
It fun getting things for your pets, even if they don't need them! Haha
And the decorating I find fun too. :D

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a bunch of plants! (See thread plant help inhabitats and accesories)

I bought one narrow leaf java fern and an anubias. Keep in mind, these narrow leaf java ferns are as tall as my tank! Then the lady threw in 4 more free java ferns (these ones were small) and some free java moss! I think she wants me to join the planted aquarium contest.. some kind of national one I think held here. I don't think my tank's pretty enough... yet....

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
urgh! im no longer alowed to enter a pet shop with out responsible supervision

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hehehehe that is a bit my problem too, can't walk in a pet store without walking out with 80 or so dollar's of stuff.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
last pay i spent $70 on the new fish from sydney (nine of them) and then went to the pet store to look at a filter and came out $80 broker but with sponge bob, a critter keeper, filter, melafix and.......i cant remember the other thing

·
Registered
949 Posts
It's an obsession *lol*!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I know! I can always go to the pet shop and look around for hours and hours. I don't go too much because I know that I will spend WAY too much on stuff my pets don't even need. I'd rather be in a pet store than like a clothing or electronics store. Animals are my life! LOL!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
i would rather spend a day in the saddle under the 30+ degrees celcius (80+ faranheit) mustering and working cattle in the yards then a day in the air con mall

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Need to go to LFS for sorority! :DDDDDD

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I made an excursion to all of the local frewshwater fish stores in my area yesterday. I made the terrible discovery that one is going out of business next month. The biggest fish store in the area closed in December, so now when this next one closes, there will only be three; one isn't very good and the others don't have a great selection of community fish. I hate Petco and Petsmart for driving local fish and pet supply stores out of business! :evil:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
You should write a strongly worded letter.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
i would rather spend a day in the saddle under the 30+ degrees celcius (80+ faranheit) mustering and working cattle in the yards then a day in the air con mall
I agree. I don't ride horses much anymore but I would do that any day over the mall!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts