Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some photos of my male Betta livida. He is very friendly and more than likely aquarium-bred.

This of course makes it much easier to take nice photos. He's really grown since I got him, and has become very much the dominant fish in that entire tank (he lives with two other wild betta males).

He unfortunately doesn't have a paired female. Would someday like to have a breeding pair of these guys.

This was him after having a discussion with the most dominant tussyae male.

Unfortunately, the least dominant tussyae has had his pectoral fins nipped so he will probably be moved out once I have some tanks freed up.

Just thought I'd give some of the other betta species some picture love. The wilds definitely have my heart and they are truly amazing fish.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Wow he is so cool :)

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. He has a lot of attitude for such a small fish. That tank at feed time is like throwing chum to the sharks.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Wow they are so long and cute xD

Your tank set-up looks awesome, love the natural look, would love to see a full view picture of it if you have one

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It comes out horrendous in pictures as it just looks like a blob of moss and some IALs. It really needs a re-do, but I have to wait until I can buy some more wood.

With that said, it is the middle tank in this photo.

Also, just found another pair of wilds spawning while the male already holding eggs is sitting above them looking very grumpy.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Very pretty fish! Your wilds are always awesome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts