Betta Fish Forum banner

Transhipping and online bettas

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Betta_addict36 
#1 ·
I wasnt sure whether to put this here or in the marketplace but here goes: I'm looking for some good quality bettas either near Colorado or where it can be shipped. I found a beautiful salamander betta online but it requires a transshipper and I don't know anything about that. This will be the first time I've ever gotten a fish by mail before and i really want a good experience. Does anyone know of a good transshipper near Colorado who isn't too pricey?

#4 ·
Found the betta! I found the perfect betta and I should hopefully get a video of him tomorrow! I'm not entirely sure if hes a salamander like what I wanted or if he's just purple but he's a double tail which is cool! He's currently reserved for me and I am communicating with the seller. Hopefully if all goes well, he should be to the transshipper in Denver on the 28th of July and since I live close, I'll just picking him up from her to avoid the expense of shipping. After shipping and handling fees he'll end up costing about 26 dollars total which isn't bad if you ask me! Text Font Graphic design Website Colorfulness
Text Organism Adaptation Fish Tail

P.s. has anyone ever heard of or bought from ammybetta.com? Is it reliable?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.