Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to make a Journal of my tanks and Bettas progress. The changes they go through and the growth of my natural planted tanks.

Here are my Bettas and their tanks

Sardine is a Mustard Gas Crown Tail. Adopted in September 2013 at Petco in Rosemount MN.

And his tank, a Fluval Spec V 5.5 gallon natural planted tank with two Amano Shrimp, a Tiger Nerite snail and one Crystal Red Shrimp.

Anchovy the Dumbo Plakat at Petco. Adopted in September 2013 in Rosemount MN.

and his 2.6 gallon tank. tank mate is a Olive Nerite snail. There are two live plants in there for now, but I will be upgrading it into a natural planted tank in the future.

Gar the delta dragon scale. Adopted in June 2014 at Petco Rosemount MN.

And his 5.5 gallon standard tank. Natural planted with cherry shrimp a Nerite snail and two Amano Shrimp.

Pike the Mustard gas dragon scale Plakat. Adopted in August 2014 at Petco in Rosemount MN

His 5.5 gallon split (on the right) natural planted tank he lives with one olive nerite snail.

and my little girl Mahi Mahi. A half moon giant silver dragon scale. adopted on September 2014 at The Betta Shop in Saint Paul MN.

Living in the natural planted split 5.5 gallon tank on the left. She also has a Olive nerite snail and three small cherry shrimp.

Enjoy,
Tree

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome tree! Always great to see your beautiful photography of your lovely tanks and fish!! Subscribing!!!
aww thanks! 8D

Love your fish :) especially your girlie there, she's gorgeous :D

thank you. =) she is such a sassy little girl too. I just adopted her not to long ago and she is already showing so much personality.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok now try it. I forgot to share it to the public. Hehe

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks! Pictures really don't give the bettas colors justice. even with my camera. lol so it shows a lot more in video.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry that I have not been on for a LONG time been busy busy busy... and playing video games that are controlling my life right now. XD

quick update on all of my bettas. they are all doing great! and so are their tanks. I will have pictures up sometime this week. =)

have a good day everyone!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks! I will need to take pictures of her preset look. she looks different now. =) and their tanks/plants have changed too. hehe

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
there's the update on my boys and girl. everyone looks great and happy. =)

Mahi mahi:

Pike:

Gar:

Anchovy:

Sardine:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey all! long time no see again ^^ I have been very busy. but my bettas are doing great. though my 5 gallon spec had to be redone, blue green algae got too overwhelming and started killing the plants. I will be showing pictures tomorrow of all the tanks and how they changed over the months. My fishies have no changed. =) still the same little buggers ya all know and love.

thanks for reading,
Tree

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My tanks and how they are doing =)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks so much! I had a Background for the bottom one but Gar kept biting his fins while he saw he reflection in it. =/

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I know this post is an old one but I wanna update it instead of making a new thread. ^^;

sadly Mahi, Pike and Gar had passed on to swim in the Milky Way. SIP.

I will make it short for now but will add more things tomorrow for you all.
From top to bottom:
Sardine
Kelp
Maguro
Anchovy
Carp

and their tanks have GROWN/ added a few more LOL

I will add more things tomorrow ;)

1 - 20 of 478 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.