Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks, I have a 30 gallon tank full of tropical fish I need to get rid of. I've been neglecting their environment and lives due to time and errands. They need much better care then what they have now. Local pick up for now, but let me know if you are interested. I am in Northern California, (Roseville, Granite Bay area) and I need these fish gone before Monday. I plan on taking down the 30 gallon tank and save it for the future. The fish I have that are available are:

Koi Angelfish (Unsexed): $10, This fish is medium sized, and still has a lot more growing to do.

Paradise Gourami (Female): $7, She has vibrant colors, and is very docile. She seems to be fine without a mate. I have not introduced any Paradise Gourami to her. She and the Koi Angelfish get along quite well.

7 Golden Barbs (Unsexed): $12, These Golden Barbs are beautiful fish. They are very active when given proper care, and get along with the Gourami and Angelfish too. You must buy all 7 Golden Barbs, these fish school well together.

Local pickup for now. I will update and get shipping prices if they haven't been sold by then. PM if you would like more details, or comment in the section below. I will try to post pictures if I am able to, no promises though.

If you really want them and can't pick up locally PM me or comment below, feel free to bother me with any questions. I'd like to sell them as a whole. These fish have been in my 30 gallon community tank for about 4 months now. I'd like to know who I am selling these fish too. If you can, please post a picture of the tank you are willing to put them in. I'd love too see. Thank you for your time everybody! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :) Heat Packs are necessary around this time of year (when shipping fish), this is why I prefer local pick up.

-Blu

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Paradise Gourami and 7 Golden Barbs have been sold. Koi Angel is still for sale. :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I might be interested in the koi angel. I have a 135 gallon with some angels and other fish. I'm south of Elk Grove so not too far. Got any pics of the angel?
I'm having trouble uploading my tank pic but it's the 135 gallon in my aquariums tab.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might be interested in the koi angel. I have a 135 gallon with some angels and other fish. I'm south of Elk Grove so not too far. Got any pics of the angel?
I'm having trouble uploading my tank pic but it's the 135 gallon in my aquariums tab.
No worries about getting a picture. I'd love to share a photo! Let me go snatch some as soon as possible! PM me about a date that works for you. :)

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay so now that I have took photos. It seems like the Koi Angelfish is a little smaller than I thought, or imagined. But if you're still interested, here are a couple of photos I took. Not the best quality. But if you would like more photos please feel free to ask!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
This photo seems to express how "medium-sized," he looks.

Please, if you have any questions, ask away! I need to get rid of him as soon as possible. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Yeah, I'm still interested. He looks just like my other young kois. I'll send you a pm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts