Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know of a great deal I came across today.

tropical fish hobbyist magazine is selling a year of digital subscriptions for only $0.99. If you are interested enter promo code:: eday13

code expires April 29th!

·
Registered
10,790 Posts
TFK is one of the oldest and most premiere fish mags out there. They also are publishers of a huge selection of great books on the fish hobby too. In fact, many fish are named after the magazine founders, including Herbert Axelrod and somethingsomething Burgess.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope this was allowed. I don't know what the rules as far as advertisement go...but I just thought that it was such an amazing deal I had to share.

To me, even if it turns out to be a lame magazine, 0.99 is worth the risk. You can't get much for that price anymore so when I heard about it i jumped on the chance. After purchasing it, I actually looked through the website a little and saw that there were tons of articles and other information available to non-subscribers, so I can only imagine what's available inside the magazine is even better info.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok good!

I realized it probably wasn't lame after I signed up, but figured it was worth the risk of losing a dollar if it turned out to be before I bought it.

You're welcome! I hope people take advantage of this offer!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
475 Posts
Just signed up! It really is difficult to beat $0.99 for a year's subscription, and even if I disagree with some of the views presented, there's still a ton of good information and lots of lovely color pictures :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts