Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So! I fell in love with these goldfish (who will be moving to a pond when it warms up this spring), and i want to make sure i am doing everything right for them in the meantime.

They are in the 30 gallon (i have up on the live bearers and rehomed them. Winter is now in a 2.5 gallon heated tank, and the loaches and frogs have the seven gallon). It is double filtered ( technically triple filtered.. i have three hang on the back filters going in it right now. lmao!), i offer them both goldfish pellets and flakes, and there are plenty of snails in there for them to entertain themselves with, because i was told they may or may not eat the ramshorns. True or not, i dont know, but im not worried about it. XD

Here are some pictures. a couple of them look thin and a bit sick, what do you think?

The white one and the orange and black one are the smallest, they look the skinniest too. i am not sure if it is just because they are small or not.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope! No fantails. As far as i know they are comets. XD

I feed once a day, flakes one day and pellets the next. The snails arent really a concern for me, they are overpopulated in the tank anyway. XD The more that die the better. (sad, but true) They are at room temp right now, which is averaging about 67-69 ish, depending on the time of day.

The first fish is my favorite, the reason i got them in the first place. XD Any way to tell gender?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.