Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been sneaking pics of Twitch, my adopted HMDT, for a few days. he HATES the camera, and hides and runs every time i bring it out. i managed to get a few good pics of him, though, including one adorable one.

caught him sleeping like a total derp. xD

the damage he did to himself, and a little new growth. :3 he gained white on his anal and dorsal, too!

his bubble nest! <3 he's so proud, and so am i! i've never had an HM or delta who built a bubble nest!

how tiny he is in his tank. it's a 1.5 gallon, and you can see his tiny self. o-o

his tank. :B gonna add another plant, or cave for him soon. :V i always change up where the decor is, at every water change. gives them something to take their mind off their tails. :B

Bonus pics! :V

finally, after a year or so of owning him, Ichi built a bubble nest! <3 i got Ichi right after the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan, and he JUST NOW built a bubble nest. :B i'm so proud! <3

speaking of Ichi... :I guess who nipped their tail and anal fin? i adore his anal fin. it's got the prettiest blue on the bottom! <3

i love the natural look of Ichi's tank. with the live Java moss, fake green plant, river rocks, and IAL.. it's like a little bit of Thailand in my room! <3

also. no. i don't smoke. :I i hate smoking. that ash tray is used by my niece to hold pencil shavings. bleh. get that outta my room. Dx

·
Registered
531 Posts
I can't see your pictures =(

but one of my boys is a derp too, that's why I named him Derp lol

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
393 Posts