Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I’m selling of two of my three tanks as I’m not as into the hobby as I used to be. Both tanks are beginner friendly, relatively easy to car for, fish ready, and I’m more than happy to provide support/advice after purchase. Fish are already rehomed, but Both tanks are 10 gallon live-planted tanks, both have live plants and manzanita wood. One has seiryu stones while the other has a combination of dragon stone and some other brown rock. Neither of them have formal covers, but the surface is heavily populated with with frogbit plants. I have never had a problem with betta jumping from them, but you can easily obtain a lid if you feel you need one. The seiryu tank has a 20” finnex planted+ light with timer and the other has 20” planted+ SE 24/7 light. Asking 80$ for each. Can negotiate, delivery available. PM for photos and more info. Also have other, separate decor/lights/accessories available. Photo of seiryu tank attached, but light has been changed, can send as many new photos as you like. Would have posted more, but they get fuzzy when uploaded here.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts