Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, a former user of this forum was adopting out bettas she had. since i had to put down Ma's gal, she offered to let me adopt one of hers, as long as i paid shipping. i quickly grew fond of a red HMPK she had up for adoption, and grabbed him up, along with a DTHM she had who was a chronic tail biter. without further ado, here's Stephano and Twitch!

Stephano's a red HMPK with some copper/dragon scaling speckled. he's adorable and real curious about everything. he's Ma's boy. V:

next up is Twitch. he was named Mac, but i started calling him Twitch, after a friend of mine. :B he's pretty shy around the camera, so i can't get good pics of him at all. :I

yeah. see? no good ones. xD

last, a few of my veiltail(? i think i saw more rays, but i'm not sure) gal, Josie. she's adorable, and adores the camera. <3

·
Registered
58 Posts
They all look awesome! :D

And btw, great choice for the girl's name - i have a dog called Josie :-D and she's the sweetest creature ever, hope your Josie is just as sweet ;-)

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!

i named her after one of my roleplay friend's character. her Josie is a sweet, spunky gal, and my Josie is sweet and spunky, so... it fit. :3

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks! Twitch is a little bugger. it's SO hard to get pictures of him, because once the camera comes out, he's hiding in his 'man cave', behind his plants and IAL leaf.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xD i know. my flash is horrid, but sometimes it's the best way to get pics of the fish. :I especially their colors. :V

1 - 8 of 8 Posts