Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the sickness. I do. In one week, I purchased not one, but TWO new bettas, and I'm experiencing no regrets. Thought I'd share the joy, hoping to have pictures up within the next week! =D

First there is Kuro. Kuro is a mellow multi-colored delta-tail. For the most part he is a dark, smoky gray. His fins have some streaks of white and red, and are cellophane at the ends. He's positively majestic. He coexists happily in my 16g with a few platies. The only time he flares are when they get too close to his pagoda-gazebo-house... it's like a cranky old guy chasing kids off his lawn. So much love for this fish <3

And then there is another unnamed DT currently living in my dorm. He was so breathtaking I had to have him. He's white with some pale red patches, with a cyan iridescence over that. So, one minute he's sort of rose-and-white, then he's blue, and then when you see all the colors at once he looks lavender. And his fins are white, and so wide it looks like he's constantly waving a couple of folding fans or something. Gorgeous. He's in a filtered, but small tank, and I have plans to upgrade him to something larger in the future. For now I'm not TOO worried because I can commit to the water changes, and because he's quite small- too small to eat pellets, actually.

[/endrant] :lol: Thanks for your patience, folks. I just needed to share the joy with fellow enthusiasts.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Haha. Sounds beautiful! As I always say, I wish I could just buy as many Bettas as I wanted, all willy-nilly!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts